We will meet you at your Istanbul Hotel early in the morning and commence with your journey to Gallipoli where you will have a Full-day Private Gallipoli Tour. One of the most emotionally touching places in Turkey, today we visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli.
Places you will visit as follows:
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
After the tour check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Canakkale.
After breakfast, begin your tour. Visit to Troy and Pergamum, Visit the ancient city of Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta and This morning, step back in time as we visit Troy, home of the famed Trojan Horse and then continue to Pergamon. Pergamon is home of one of the Seven Churches in Turkey. We will first visit Asklepion a center of medical treatments then Acropolis on the hilltop to the east. Finally we will visit famous Red Basilica. After the tour we will continue to Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Ephesus Ruins, Temple of Artemis, Virgin Mary’s House
First we will visit Ephesus ruins starting from the upper gate and see famous Celsus Library, Hadrian Temple and Ephesus Antic Theatre which has a capacity of 25000. Next we will stop by at Temple of Artemis once was a one of the seven wonders at ancient times. Then we will head to Virgin Mary’s House where she spent her last years.
After the tour we will be back to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Pamukkale Travertines, Hierapolis Ruins
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will journey inland to Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools, and terraces of this natural wonder, called the “Cotton Castle”. This name is truly fitting, the brilliant white calcified terraces do truly resemble a castle made of cotton. We will also spend time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world. After the tour, you will be transferred Denizli Airport for your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival Istanbul we will meet and transfer you to your hotel.
Turkey Insiders team says so long and looks forward to be your host again until next time on your travel pleasure for other destinations. Gule Gule.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- All domestic flights mentioned in the itinerary.
- We use fully air-co, non-smoking vehicles on local tours and transfers.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees.
- No hidden fees.
- International airfares.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Travel Insurance and personal expenses.