We will meet you at your Istanbul Hotel early in the morning and commence with your journey to Gallipoli where you will have a Full-day Private Gallipoli Tour. One of the most emotionally touching places in Turkey, today we visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli.
Places you will visit as follows;
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
After the tour check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Canakkale.
After breakfast, begin your tour. Visit to Troy. Visit the ancient city of Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta and This morning, step back in time as we visit Troy, home of the famed Trojan Horse. After the tour we will depart back to Istanbul and our tour concludes at your Istanbul hotel.
- 1 night hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- We use fully air-co, non-smoking vehicles on local tours and transfers.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees.
- No hidden fees.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Travel Insurance and personal expenses.