HAJJ & UMRAH
AFFORDABLE TOP RATING 2021 UMRAH PACKAGES FROM USA
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR THE UPCOMING UMRAH TRIPS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
- Land only five star packages for September and October with the possibility of air/land packages for November, December, and future dates (details forthcoming). One of our agents can assist you with booking your airfare once we have further details regarding travel restrictions.
- Departures weekly from USA, only group travel will be permitted.
- Umrah packages will be based on double occupancy only due to the restrictions in place for COVID-19 as implemented by the Ministry of Health.
- Visa services will be handled once we are provided further details regarding the availability and requirements for travel to Saudi Arabia. We will choose the type of visa for travel according to the specific needs of each person. Visa fees are included in the package.
- All travelers must be fully vaccinated in advance of visa application and must be one of the approved vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, etc.)
- All Umrah packages are subject to travel mandates, restrictions and regulations and may change at any time. These are not only limited to entrance into KSA from specific countries, proof of vaccination, COVID-19 rules and regulations, limitations on occupancy in hotels, limitations to dining in restaurants, limitations on movement within Saudi Arabia, limitations on entering Haram and limitations on performing more than one Umrah, limitations on age, etc.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months beyond the date of entry.
- $500 per person deposit required to reserve your Umrah package. Deposit is refundable up until final package details are released.
- Previous travel credits held on account may be used for Umrah travel.