- Learn all about the early Christianity in Ephesus ancient city, the site where St. Paul once preached.
- Ephesus is one of the seven churches.
- Ephesus was also one of the Book of Revelation’s “Seven Churches of Anatolia.”
- Visit the St. John Basilica, built by the Emperor Justinian over the resting place of St John the Apostle.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the rural Selcuk countryside and the ruins of the Temple of Artemis.
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where many believe Mary was assumed into heaven.
6 to 7hr(s)
Any time you prefer. Recommended time will be advised in regards to your arrival time.
NOTE: Itinerary details are indicative and may need to be changed by the driver in case of heavy traffic, overcrowding of venues or any other unforeseen situation.
This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you agree to share all costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles/1,5 km over cobblestones and uneven surfaces with 10 to 30 steps.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
- The House of the Virgin Mary may experience large crowds on August 15, the Feast of the Assumption.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Please be aware that ongoing restoration work may be taking place at some of the venues that you will visit while in Ephesus.
- Guests are advised to take the appropriate weather gear and wear comfortable, flat walking shoes.
- Comfortable shoes, light and casual clothes for Fall, Spring and Summer time.
- A bottle of water, hat, sunglasses, sun screen would be necessary in Summer time.
- An empty water bottle to fulfill the holy spring water at the House of Virgin Mary.
- Winter jacket necessary for cold season.
- Dress code for Virgin Mary’s House; not very short shorts, tang tops for women.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kusadasi Port or central hotels.
- Private Professional Licensed Tour Guide will accompany you during the whole duration of the tour.
- Private comfortable, AC vehicle with professional driver.
- Parking fees.
- Back to ship on board is guaranteed!
- Meals and drinks.
- Gratuities for guide and driver.