Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary and the Temple of Artemis
- This tour is great choice for first time visitors at their own pace.
- Tour the ruins of Ephesus, an ancient city known today as an open-air archaeological museum.
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where many believe Mary was assumed into heaven.
Any time you prefer. Recommended time will be advised in regards to your arrival time.
NOTE: Itinerary details are indicative and may need to be changed by the driver in case of heavy traffic, overcrowding of venues or any other unforeseen situation.
This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you agree to share all costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles/1,5 km over cobblestones and uneven surfaces with 10 to 30 steps.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
- Guests must be able to climb approximately 100 steps at the Terrace Houses.
- Guests must be able to cross Plexiglas scaffolding to reach the Terrace Houses.
- The House of the Virgin Mary may experience large crowds on August 15, the Feast of the Assumption.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Please be aware that ongoing restoration work may be taking place at some of the venues that you will visit while in Ephesus.
- Guests are advised to take the appropriate weather gear and wear comfortable, flat walking shoes.
- Comfortable shoes, light and casual clothes for Fall, Spring and Summer time.
- A bottle of water, hat, sunglasses, sun screen would be necessary in Summer time.
- Winter jacket necessary for cold season.
- Drees code for Virgin Mary’s House and Isabey Mosque.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kusadasi Port or central hotels
- Private Professional Licensed Tour Guide will accompany you during the whole duration of the tour.
- Private comfortable, AC vehicle with professional driver
- Parking fees
- Travel Excellence Guaranteed!
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities for guide and driver.